Wednesday 4 July 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9): Tahereh Mafi Themed!

Waiting on Wednesday (9): Destroy Me and Unravel Me
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming eagerly anticipated book releases

I'm waiting for these two:
Expected Publication Date: October 2, 2012
Publisher: HarperCollins

This is supposed to be told from Warner's POV so I'm super excited to get into his twisted mind!












And:

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
Expected Publication Date: February 5, 2013
Publisher: HarperCollins

No Information Yet.













I'm super in love with these new covers and the drama that the eyes create!

What're you guys waiting on this Wednesday? Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to stop by!

8 comments:

  1. OOoh great picks! I love the covers too! It's too bad the date got pushed back to next year. Now we all have to wait patiently.
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic picks! I'm super excited for both!!! The covers are fantastic! I especially love Unravel Me's cover! I think that my fave so far!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book (yet, but it's on my shelf!) but I really like the new covers. They are intense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann,

    These probably aren't my kind of books, although I do have to say that those covers are 'eye-catching' and even a little spooky!

    Sorry that you have a few more months to wait until they are published, unless of course you can get your hands on an ARC?

    Enjoy anyway,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books do sound interesting!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2200

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhhhh ... I want the new covers in hardback.. but I already have the original signed .. OH THE DILEMMA.

    ReplyDelete

Background Labs