|Hosted by Tynga|
Okay, I was in serious blog slacker mode this week. I've been buried up to the ceiling of my room in research for a couple of papers due soon, and applications for Grad school. So I'm just going to amalgamate everything from these past couple of weeks!
These (past few) Weeks at Tea And Text
- Review of Iced (Dani O'Malley, #1) by Karen Marie Moning
- Last week's tea: Movie Night <- Popcorn flavoured tea..
- Review of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Review of Ghost Planet by Sharon Fisher
- Chobits by CLAMP --> I was a huge Manga fan in highschool, and back then (before I got a job) I had to squirrel money away to get them one at a time. Last week my friend Tyler decided he was going to purge all his manga and I snapped up this (almost) complete set of Chobits for $15. I already had 1-6, so volume 7 nearly completed my set. Unfortunately someone got Vol. 8 before I could get it and that's the one I really wanted. So here's the challenge: if someone can find me volume 8 (it's out of print) in English and in good condition, I will trade volumes 1-6 (I don't need them)!
- Iced (Dani O'Malley, #1) by Karen Marie Moning -> My copy smelled like delicious delicious strawberries for some reason....*probably fae magic*
- Catching Jordan (Catching Jordan, #1) by Miranda Kenneally -> at the time it was $1.99 on kindle so I couldn't resist.
So what'd you guys do this week?? Link me up so I can check it out in between my completely productive research breaks :D