Wednesday 5 September 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (16): The Evolution of Mara Dyer


Waiting on Wednesday (16):The Evolution of Mara Dyer
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming eagerly anticipated book releases

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin
Expected Publication Date: October 23, 2012
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Book Description from Goodreads: 

Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.
She can’t.
She used to think her problems were all in her head.
They aren’t.
She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.
She’s wrong.
In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?








I just finished The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer last week (Review HERE) as a part of Just a Lil' Lost in a Great Book Read-a-long. And I LOVED it, I'm so glad I don't have long to wait for the second one! 

What're you waiting for this Wednesday? Leave me a link and I'll be sure to stop by!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've seen this on a couple of lists today. I haven't read The Unbecoming, but I'm so eager to do so! It sounds so amazing. I hope you get your hands on this, soon.<3 Here's my WoW.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this series, I must add it to my TBR list!!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first book of the Mara Dyer series. Can't wait for the next book! Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!!! Fantastic pick! I'm so excited for this! I loved The Unbecoming! I'm glad you loved it too!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting on this too, I didn't *love* The Unbecoming but I am keen to find out what happens next!

    ReplyDelete

Background Labs