Wednesday 1 August 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (12): Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)

Waiting on Wednesday (12):Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine to highlight upcoming eagerly anticipated book releases

Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Expected Publication Date: November 6, 2012
Publisher: Little, Brown & Co.
Book Description from Goodreads:
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed "Daughter of Smoke and Bone," Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.


I saw this cover a few months back and all I could think was WOOOOW, it's gorgeous - perfect for the kind of beautifully descriptive writing that Laini Taylor is known for. Now I can be excited for it after finishing Daughter of Smoke and Bone in Just A Lil' Lost's Summer Read-A-Long

What is everyone Waiting on this Wednesday?! Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to swing by!

15 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm definitely waiting on this one too :))
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I can't wait to start this series. I've heard great things about it so far. :) I'm hoping to pick up Daughter of Smoke & Bone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I'm really excited for this! I loved Daughter of Smoke & Bone! I cant wait to see where this story goes next!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh!! I still need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone so I can't get to this one yet! I'm so behind! Thanks for the great pick!

    New follower via GFC.

    Hope you'll stop by my new blog, Ensconced in YA!
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel :( So many books so little time!

      Delete
  5. I still need to read the 1st one, but this cover is gorgeous! Great pick!
    WoW at Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is amazing!! Ahhhh thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. TOTALLY waiting on this too! Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of my all-time faves.

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Daughter of Smoke and Bone but I really really want to and it's on my to-read list. I hope I get a chance to read both books soon. And look at that cover! Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty amazing! I hope you find the time to read it soon!

      Delete
  8. Great choice. I'm pretty excited about this one. And I agree, the cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Background Labs