Sunday 5 August 2012

Stacking the Shelves (6)

Hosted by Tynga

My sister was visiting and she loves to hit used book stores when she's here. So of course I went along. I found some awesome cheap books in great condition! 

Bought: 

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong <- I've never really read any Kelley Armstrong books (*Shame*) so here was a good opportunity to start!

The Valley of Horses (Earth's Children, #2) by Jean M. Auel <- I still need to read the first one... 


Bought at Indigo with their awesome double plum point promotion for the Olympics: 


Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas


Super excited for these two!


What'd you guys get this week? Link me up! 

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting those Kelley Armstrong books. You have a great haul!!

    Here’s Mine!!
    Naomi @ Nomis Paranormal Palace
    http://nomisparanormalpalace.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading Throne of Glass and The Forsaken! I hope you enjoy them. I'm a new follower :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Background Labs