Saturday 25 August 2012

Stacking the Shelves (8)



This week I bought: 

  • Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake <- When I first read this I borrowed it from the library, I figured it was time I got my own copy.
  • Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <- Yay the physical copy showed up! 
  • Delirium (Delirium, #1)  by Lauren Oliver <- It was super cheap at Indigo, and I do have the paperback version (that I still haven't read...), so I'll probably be giving the paperback one away sometime in the near future! 


For Review:

  • Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate <- e-arc from Netgalley from Macmillan, I've started reading it and it's sooo awesome so far!
  • The Map of the Sky by Felix J. Palma <- The premise of the story is to reproduce the extraterrestrial invasion featured in H.G. Well's War of the Worlds. Thanks to Atria Books! 

So what's new on your shelves this week? Leave a link in the comments for me to stop by!

12 comments:

  1. I saw Eve and Adam in a lot of Stacking the shelves posts today I need to know more about this book !
    OMG Onyx <3 I loved it even more than Obsidian !
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I got Onyx too! I hope you like it :D
    Great haul, btw!
    This is what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! Anna Dressed in Blood was quite a nice read. Hope you enjoy reading all your books! ;]

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love Anna Dressed in Blood so much, I'm still working on Girl of Nightmares at the moment!

      Delete
  4. Anna Dressed In Blood was fun thought I didn't think it was scary, more interesting. Map of the Sky looks great. Hapy reading for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not scary scary, it's like Supernatural where you get a little thrill and then it gets resolved in a nice able to sleep later kind of way.

      Delete
  5. What a great week!!!

    I'm jealous of Onyx!! I really need to read that one, SOON! (And I want paper copies of Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares! I love my ebooks, but I want them on my shelf!)


    Come see what's new On my Shelves this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean >.< If it's a book I absolutely loved on ebook, I HAVE to have it on my shelf, plus it makes lending and recommending to friends way easier!

      Delete
  6. I hope you LOVE ADiB. It was soooo freaking awesome! Lots of great books this week. I hope you enjoy them all!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/08/stacking-the-shelves-5/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read it already! I just wanted a paper copy, and I did love it so so much!

      Delete

Background Labs